Saturday, May 25, 2013

My birthday 2013


24 May is my birthday.
Actually i don't like to celebrate it.  For me this day just an ordinary day so just act normally.
Why?
Because i don't like been touch of any other suprise or gift.
Why?
My heart going to cry like this.. uhh i don't like crying!!

Anyway i'd like to thanx to my beautiful gals who's put soo much efforts making me such a beautiful and wonderful Rainbow Cake.

My first impression looking them making the cake just .. ahh, diaorang ni rajin.. sebab nak makan kek lettew..
Well she always in the kitchen making something when she wanna eat something.  It's normal.
Im never think about "my day" is coming the next day.
Actually to be honest.. im totally forgot about my birthday at all.



M is for Mommy...
Beside i'v also got one precious story book from them.  I love it so much.
Thank you my gals.. making this wonderful day of my joy.

Uhh.. crying inside..

Well, i didn't take their photo.. because not wearing hijab..  Sorry gals.
Next time put ur hijab and pose for me and for my blog.

Anyway.. the cake is delicious!!
Yammyy my tummy..

No comments:

Post a Comment